This page is about AutoIt v126.96.36.199 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. AutoIt v188.8.131.52 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AutoIt3 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. AutoIt v184.108.40.206's main file takes around 516.49 KB (528888 bytes) and its name is AutoIt3.exe. How to uninstall AutoIt v220.127.116.11 from your PC
AutoIt v18.104.22.168 is composed of the following executables which take 4.48 MB (4693077
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Au3Check.exe (150.01 KB)
- Au3Info.exe (104.50 KB)
- Au3InfoA.exe (102.50 KB)
- Au3Info_x64.exe (128.50 KB)
- AutoIt3.exe (516.49 KB)
- AutoIt3A.exe (500.99 KB)
- AutoIt3Help.exe (46.75 KB)
- AutoIt3_x64.exe (720.99 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (54.79 KB)
- Aut2exe.exe (273.00 KB)
- Aut2exeA.exe (260.50 KB)
- Aut2exe_x64.exe (342.50 KB)
- upx.exe (260.00 KB)
- Exe2Aut.exe (143.50 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (201.55 KB)
- AutoItV2toV3.exe (35.00 KB)
- SciTE.exe (741.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of AutoIt v126.96.36.199.
Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove AutoIt v188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AutoIt v184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AutoIt v220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AutoIt v18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the AutoIt v22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. When you select AutoIt v126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AutoIt v188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AutoIt v184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling AutoIt v220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AutoIt v18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AutoIt v22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130