AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 from your PCLexikos
. More data about Lexikos can be seen here
. Click on https://autohotkey.com/
to get more information about AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 on Lexikos's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 is C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.16 MB (1212928 bytes) on disk and is named AutoHotkeyU64.exe.
AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.06 MB (5301248
bytes) on disk.
- AU3_Spy.exe (796.00 KB)
- AutoHotkeyU64.exe (1.16 MB)
- AutoHotkeyA32.exe (777.00 KB)
- AutoHotkeyU32.exe (894.50 KB)
- Ahk2Exe.exe (340.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.24.00
of AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00:
The files below were left behind on your disk by AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AU3_Spy.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey Website.url
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.chm
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkeyA32.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkeyU32.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkeyU64.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Compiler\Ahk2Exe.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Compiler\ANSI 32-bit.bin
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Compiler\AutoHotkeySC.bin
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Compiler\Unicode 32-bit.bin
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Compiler\Unicode 64-bit.bin
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Installer.ahk
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\license.txt
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\AutoHotkey.exe
AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 is a program offered by Lexikos. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00". The AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 application will be found automatically. When you select AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00:
- The software company is: https://autohotkey.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00.
8. After uninstalling AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 by Lexikos from your PC, we are not saying that AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 by Lexikos is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.24.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:24:27.770