You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06 from your systemLexikos
. Open here
where you can read more on Lexikos. More details about AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06 can be found at https://autohotkey.com/
. Usually the AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06 application is found in the C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.15 MB (1209344 bytes) on disk and is called AutoHotkeyU64.exe.
The executable files below are part of AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06. They take an average of 5.04 MB (5283328
bytes) on disk.
- AU3_Spy.exe (792.50 KB)
- AutoHotkeyU64.exe (1.15 MB)
- AutoHotkeyA32.exe (774.00 KB)
- AutoHotkeyU32.exe (892.00 KB)
- Ahk2Exe.exe (339.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.23.06
of AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06.
AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06 is a program released by the software company Lexikos. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06". If it is installed on your PC the AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06:
- The software company is: https://autohotkey.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06.
8. After uninstalling AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06 by Lexikos from your PC, nor are we saying that AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06 by Lexikos is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AutoHotkey 1.1.23.06 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-23 07:53:43.167