You can find below details on how to remove AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01 from your PCLexikos
. Additional info about Lexikos can be read here
. Please follow http://ahkscript.org/
if you want to read more on AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01 on Lexikos's page. AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01's main file takes about 1.24 MB (1304576 bytes) and is called AutoHotkeyU64.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01. They take 4.91 MB (5149216
bytes) on disk.
- AU3_Spy.exe (14.03 KB)
- AutoHotkeyU64.exe (1.24 MB)
- AutoHotkeyA32.exe (762.00 KB)
- AutoHotkeyU32.exe (886.00 KB)
- Ahk2Exe.exe (818.50 KB)
This info is about AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01 version 1.1.14.01
AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01 when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AutoHotkey
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey Help File.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey Setup.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.ahk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AutoHotkey\AutoIt3 Window Spy.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01 is an application released by Lexikos. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01 or simply click the Search field and type in "AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01". If it is installed on your PC the AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01:
- The web site of the program is: http://ahkscript.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01.
8. After removing AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01 by Lexikos from your PC, we are not saying that AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01 by Lexikos is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.14.01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 06:27:47.847