AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 from your systemLexikos
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Lexikos. More information about AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 can be seen at http://www.autohotkey.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. AutoHotkeyU32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 883.50 KB (904704 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01. They occupy 4.52 MB (4739616
bytes) on disk.
- AU3_Spy.exe (14.03 KB)
- AutoHotkeyU32.exe (883.50 KB)
- AutoHotkeyA32.exe (760.50 KB)
- AutoHotkeyU64.exe (1.24 MB)
- Ahk2Exe.exe (816.00 KB)
This info is about AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 version 1.1.11.01
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\AutoHotkey
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey Help File.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey Setup.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\AutoHotkey\AutoIt3 Window Spy.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 is an application released by the software company Lexikos. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01". If it exists on your system the AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.autohotkey.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01.
8. After removing AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 by Lexikos from your computer, we are not saying that AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 by Lexikos is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 07:54:10.590