AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 from your systemLexikos
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Lexikos. More information about AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 can be seen at http://www.autohotkey.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. AutoHotkeyU32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 883.50 KB (904704 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01. They occupy 4.52 MB (4739616
bytes) on disk.
- AU3_Spy.exe (14.03 KB)
- AutoHotkeyU32.exe (883.50 KB)
- AutoHotkeyA32.exe (760.50 KB)
- AutoHotkeyU64.exe (1.24 MB)
- Ahk2Exe.exe (816.00 KB)
This info is about AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 version 1.1.11.01
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AU3_Spy.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey Website.url
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.chm
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkeyA32.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkeyU32.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkeyU64.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Compiler\Ahk2Exe.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Compiler\ANSI 32-bit.bin
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Compiler\AutoHotkeySC.bin
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Compiler\Unicode 32-bit.bin
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Compiler\Unicode 64-bit.bin
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Installer.ahk
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\license.txt
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\AutoHotkey.exe
AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 is a program released by Lexikos. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01". If it exists on your system the AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01:
- The software company is: http://www.autohotkey.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01.
8. After removing AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 by Lexikos from your PC, nor are we saying that AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 by Lexikos is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.11.01 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 07:54:10.590