AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04 from your systemLexikos
. You can find out more on Lexikos or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.autohotkey.com/
to get more details about AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04 on Lexikos's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04. AutoHotkeyU32.exe is the AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04's main executable file and it takes approximately 876.00 KB (897024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04. They occupy about 3.26 MB (3423264
bytes) on disk.
- AU3_Spy.exe (14.03 KB)
- AutoHotkeyU32.exe (876.00 KB)
- AutoHotkeyA32.exe (752.50 KB)
- Ahk2Exe.exe (824.50 KB)
This info is about AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04 version 1.1.09.04
AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AU3_Spy.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey Website.url
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.chm
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkeyA32.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkeyU32.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Compiler\Ahk2Exe.exe
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Compiler\ANSI 32-bit.bin
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Compiler\AutoHotkeySC.bin
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Compiler\Unicode 32-bit.bin
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Compiler\Unicode 64-bit.bin
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Installer.ahk
- C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\license.txt
AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04 is an application released by Lexikos. Some people want to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04". If it is installed on your PC the AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04 program will be found very quickly. After you select AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04:
- The software company is: http://www.autohotkey.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04.
8. After removing AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04 by Lexikos from your computer, we are not saying that AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04 by Lexikos is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AutoHotkey 1.1.09.04 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:35:48.207