This web page is about AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01 from your PCLexikos
. Further information on Lexikos can be found here
. More details about the application AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01 can be found at http://www.autohotkey.com/
. AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01 is C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe. AutoHotkeyU64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.22 MB (1283072 bytes) on disk.
AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.85 MB (5088288
bytes) on disk.
- AU3_Spy.exe (14.03 KB)
- AutoHotkeyU64.exe (1.22 MB)
- AutoHotkeyA32.exe (751.00 KB)
- AutoHotkeyU32.exe (874.00 KB)
- Ahk2Exe.exe (824.00 KB)
The current page applies to AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01 version 1.1.09.01
AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01 is an application by Lexikos. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01". The AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01 app will be found automatically. After you click AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01:
- The software company is: http://www.autohotkey.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\AutoHotkey.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01.
8. After removing AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01 by Lexikos from your PC, nor are we saying that AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01 by Lexikos is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AutoHotkey 1.1.09.01 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 21:58:49.123