AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05 from your computerChris Mallett
. Open here
for more details on Chris Mallett. You can read more about about AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05 at http://www.autohotkey.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\uninst.exe. AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05's primary file takes about 344.86 KB (353139 bytes) and is named AutoHotkey.exe.
The executable files below are part of AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05. They take an average of 914.52 KB (936465
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AU3_Spy.exe (14.03 KB)
- AutoHotkey.exe (344.86 KB)
- uninst.exe (49.23 KB)
- AutoScriptWriter.exe (46.03 KB)
- Ahk2Exe.exe (201.50 KB)
- upx.exe (258.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.44.05
of AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05.
AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05 is an application released by the software company Chris Mallett. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05". If it is installed on your PC the AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05 application will be found automatically. After you click AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.autohotkey.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05.
8. After removing AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05 by Chris Mallett from your computer, nor are we saying that AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05 by Chris Mallett is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AutoHotkey 1.0.44.05 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 01:58:32.923