AutoAdd 4.03 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AutoAdd 4.03 from your systemZicom Data
. You can read more on Zicom Data or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to AutoAdd 4.03 at http://www.topsitepromote.com
. Usually the AutoAdd 4.03 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoAdd folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for AutoAdd 4.03 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoAdd\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled AutoAdd.exe and its approximative size is 831.50 KB (851456 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in AutoAdd 4.03. They occupy 906.95 KB (928713
bytes) on disk.
- AutoAdd.exe (831.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This data is about AutoAdd 4.03 version 4.03
AutoAdd 4.03 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall AutoAdd 4.03:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove AutoAdd 4.03:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoAdd
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\AutoAdd
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\AutoAdd\data\DefaultProjectdata.csv
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\AutoAdd\data\server.csv
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\New folder\AutoAdd.lnk
AutoAdd 4.03 is an application marketed by Zicom Data. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove AutoAdd 4.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AutoAdd 4.03 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AutoAdd 4.03 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AutoAdd 4.03". The AutoAdd 4.03 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AutoAdd 4.03 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AutoAdd 4.03, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AutoAdd 4.03:
- The software company is: http://www.topsitepromote.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoAdd\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AutoAdd 4.03.
8. After uninstalling AutoAdd 4.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AutoAdd 4.03 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AutoAdd 4.03 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AutoAdd 4.03 by Zicom Data from your computer, nor are we saying that AutoAdd 4.03 by Zicom Data is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AutoAdd 4.03 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130