Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81 from your PCLifSoft, Inc.
. More info about LifSoft, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.lifsoft.com
if you want to read more on Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81 on LifSoft, Inc.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoPowerOn folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoPowerOn\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled WinScheduler.exe and occupies 2.99 MB (3135488 bytes).
Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.60 MB (4822814
bytes) on disk:
- AutoPowerOnService.exe (585.00 KB)
- Lifsoft_AutoPowerOnShutDown_Settings.exe (364.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- WinScheduler.exe (2.99 MB)
The current page applies to Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81 version 2.81
Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- C:\Program Files\AutoPowerOn
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\AutoPowerOn\WinScheduler.exe
Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81 is an application released by LifSoft, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81". If it exists on your system the Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81 program will be found very quickly. When you click Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81:
- The publisher is: http://www.lifsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoPowerOn\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81.
8. After removing Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81 by LifSoft, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81 by LifSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.81 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 09:01:41.470