Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30 from your PCLifSoft, Inc.
. Additional info about LifSoft, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the software Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30 can be found at http://www.lifsoft.com
. Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoPowerOn directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoPowerOn\unins000.exe". WinScheduler.exe is the Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30's main executable file and it occupies around 2.75 MB (2886656 bytes) on disk.
Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.43 MB (4642074
bytes) on disk.
- AutoPowerOnService.exe (593.50 KB)
- Lifsoft_AutoPowerOnShutDown_Settings.exe (369.00 KB)
- PATCH.exe (72.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- WinScheduler.exe (2.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.30
of Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30.
Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30 is a program offered by the software company LifSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30". If it exists on your system the Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30 program will be found very quickly. When you click Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lifsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoPowerOn\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30.
8. After removing Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30 by LifSoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30 by LifSoft, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Auto Power-on & Shut-down 2.30 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 15:02:24.250