Auto Mouse Click v20.1
Auto Mouse Click v20.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Auto Mouse Click v20.1 from your computerMurGee.com
. More information about MurGee.com can be seen here
. More information about Auto Mouse Click v20.1 can be found at https://www.murgee.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Auto Mouse Click by MurGee.com folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Auto Mouse Click v20.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Auto Mouse Click by MurGee.com\unins000.exe. AutoMouseClick.exe is the Auto Mouse Click v20.1's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 358.66 KB (367272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Auto Mouse Click v20.1. They occupy about 15.70 MB (16462817
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AAutoMouseClick.exe (358.66 KB)
- AMC Version Selector.exe (33.52 KB)
- AMCAdvanced.exe (102.16 KB)
- AMCLocationPicker.exe (25.52 KB)
- Auto Mouse Click Profile Manager.exe (69.48 KB)
- AutoExecutor.exe (53.52 KB)
- AutoMouseClick.exe (358.66 KB)
- AutoMouseClickGamingHelper.exe (33.52 KB)
- AutoMouseClickSpecialKeysHelper.exe (29.48 KB)
- FileLocator.exe (25.52 KB)
- IHelper.exe (25.52 KB)
- Macro Recorder.exe (53.52 KB)
- MurGeeClickerInstaller.exe (60.16 KB)
- TimeConverter.exe (29.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.16 KB)
- VC_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 20.1
of Auto Mouse Click v20.1.
Auto Mouse Click v20.1 is an application released by MurGee.com. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Auto Mouse Click v20.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Auto Mouse Click v20.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Auto Mouse Click v20.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auto Mouse Click v20.1". If it is installed on your PC the Auto Mouse Click v20.1 app will be found automatically. After you click Auto Mouse Click v20.1 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Auto Mouse Click v20.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auto Mouse Click v20.1:
- The publisher is: https://www.murgee.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Auto Mouse Click by MurGee.com\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Auto Mouse Click v20.1.
8. After uninstalling Auto Mouse Click v20.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Auto Mouse Click v20.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auto Mouse Click v20.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Auto Mouse Click v20.1 by MurGee.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Auto Mouse Click v20.1 by MurGee.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auto Mouse Click v20.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 10:00:03.393