Auto Mouse Click v18.1
This page is about Auto Mouse Click v18.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Auto Mouse Click v18.1 from your PCMurGee.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on MurGee.com. Click on https://www.murgee.com
to get more info about Auto Mouse Click v18.1 on MurGee.com's website. Auto Mouse Click v18.1 is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Auto Mouse Click by MurGee.com folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Auto Mouse Click v18.1 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Auto Mouse Click by MurGee.com\unins000.exe. Auto Mouse Click Profile Manager.exe is the Auto Mouse Click v18.1's primary executable file and it takes around 69.48 KB (71152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Auto Mouse Click v18.1. They take about 15.68 MB (16442337
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AAutoMouseClick.exe (348.66 KB)
- AMC Version Selector.exe (33.52 KB)
- AMCAdvanced.exe (102.16 KB)
- AMCLocationPicker.exe (25.52 KB)
- Auto Mouse Click Profile Manager.exe (69.48 KB)
- AutoExecutor.exe (53.52 KB)
- AutoMouseClick.exe (348.66 KB)
- AutoMouseClickGamingHelper.exe (33.52 KB)
- AutoMouseClickSpecialKeysHelper.exe (29.48 KB)
- FileLocator.exe (25.52 KB)
- IHelper.exe (25.52 KB)
- Macro Recorder.exe (53.52 KB)
- MurGeeClickerInstaller.exe (60.16 KB)
- TimeConverter.exe (29.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.16 KB)
- VC_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.1
of Auto Mouse Click v18.1.
Auto Mouse Click v18.1 is a program by the software company MurGee.com. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Auto Mouse Click v18.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Auto Mouse Click v18.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Auto Mouse Click v18.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auto Mouse Click v18.1". If it is installed on your PC the Auto Mouse Click v18.1 app will be found automatically. After you click Auto Mouse Click v18.1 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Auto Mouse Click v18.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auto Mouse Click v18.1:
- The software company is: https://www.murgee.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Auto Mouse Click by MurGee.com\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Auto Mouse Click v18.1.
8. After removing Auto Mouse Click v18.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Auto Mouse Click v18.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auto Mouse Click v18.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auto Mouse Click v18.1 by MurGee.com from your computer, we are not saying that Auto Mouse Click v18.1 by MurGee.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auto Mouse Click v18.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 08:46:12.530