Auto Mouse Click v13.2
Auto Mouse Click v13.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Auto Mouse Click v13.2 from your systemMurGee.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on MurGee.com. Click on https://www.murgee.com
to get more data about Auto Mouse Click v13.2 on MurGee.com's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Auto Mouse Click by MurGee.com folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Auto Mouse Click v13.2 is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Auto Mouse Click by MurGee.com\unins000.exe". AutoMouseClick.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 327.16 KB (335016 bytes) on disk.
Auto Mouse Click v13.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.15 MB (15890097
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AAutoMouseClick.exe (327.16 KB)
- AMC Version Selector.exe (33.52 KB)
- AMCAdvanced.exe (102.16 KB)
- AMCLocationPicker.exe (25.52 KB)
- Auto Mouse Click Profile Manager.exe (69.48 KB)
- AutoExecutor.exe (53.52 KB)
- AutoMouseClick.exe (327.16 KB)
- AutoMouseClickGamingHelper.exe (33.52 KB)
- AutoMouseClickSpecialKeysHelper.exe (29.48 KB)
- FileLocator.exe (25.52 KB)
- IHelper.exe (25.52 KB)
- Macro Recorder.exe (53.52 KB)
- MurGeeClickerInstaller.exe (33.52 KB)
- TimeConverter.exe (29.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.16 KB)
- VC_redist.x86.exe (13.33 MB)
The current page applies to Auto Mouse Click v13.2 version 13.2
Auto Mouse Click v13.2 is an application marketed by the software company MurGee.com. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Auto Mouse Click v13.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Auto Mouse Click v13.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Auto Mouse Click v13.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Auto Mouse Click v13.2". If it is installed on your PC the Auto Mouse Click v13.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Auto Mouse Click v13.2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Auto Mouse Click v13.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auto Mouse Click v13.2:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.murgee.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Auto Mouse Click by MurGee.com\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auto Mouse Click v13.2.
8. After removing Auto Mouse Click v13.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Auto Mouse Click v13.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auto Mouse Click v13.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Auto Mouse Click v13.2 by MurGee.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Auto Mouse Click v13.2 by MurGee.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auto Mouse Click v13.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 04:28:15.553