Auto FTP Manager 5.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Auto FTP Manager 5.0 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Auto FTP Manager 5.0 from your PCDeskshare Inc.
. You can find out more on Deskshare Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Auto FTP Manager 5.0 at http://www.deskshare.com
. Usually the Auto FTP Manager 5.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Deskshare\Auto FTP Manager 5 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Auto FTP Manager 5.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Deskshare\Auto FTP Manager 5\unins000.exe. Auto FTP Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 19.33 MB (20267792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Auto FTP Manager 5.0. They take about 20.28 MB (21263824
bytes) on disk.
- Auto FTP Manager.exe (19.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (972.69 KB)
This info is about Auto FTP Manager 5.0 version 5.2
alone. For other Auto FTP Manager 5.0 versions please click below:
Auto FTP Manager 5.0 is an application marketed by the software company Deskshare Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Auto FTP Manager 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Auto FTP Manager 5.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Auto FTP Manager 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auto FTP Manager 5.0". The Auto FTP Manager 5.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Auto FTP Manager 5.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Auto FTP Manager 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auto FTP Manager 5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.deskshare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Deskshare\Auto FTP Manager 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Auto FTP Manager 5.0.
8. After uninstalling Auto FTP Manager 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Auto FTP Manager 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auto FTP Manager 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auto FTP Manager 5.0 by Deskshare Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Auto FTP Manager 5.0 by Deskshare Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auto FTP Manager 5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 20:45:02.373