Auslogics Registry Defrag
Auslogics Registry Defrag is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More info about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be read here
. Please open http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/registry-defrag
if you want to read more on Auslogics Registry Defrag on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Registry Defrag folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Auslogics Registry Defrag by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled RegistryDefrag.exe and it has a size of 736.82 KB (754504 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Auslogics Registry Defrag. They occupy an average of 2.52 MB (2637928
bytes) on disk.
- rdboot32.exe (73.32 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (84.82 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (736.82 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (511.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Auslogics Registry Defrag. You can find here a few links to other Auslogics Registry Defrag releases:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Registry Defrag is an application released by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Auslogics Registry Defrag from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Auslogics Registry Defrag or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics Registry Defrag". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics Registry Defrag application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Auslogics Registry Defrag in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics Registry Defrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Registry Defrag:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/registry-defrag
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics Registry Defrag.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Registry Defrag which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics Registry Defrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics Registry Defrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics Registry Defrag in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 03:01:48.843