Auslogics Duplicate File Finder
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Auslogics Duplicate File Finder for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Auslogics Duplicate File Finder from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Open here
where you can get more info on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Please open http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
if you want to read more on Auslogics Duplicate File Finder on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's page. Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Duplicate File Finder directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Duplicate File Finder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Auslogics Duplicate File Finder. The program's main executable file is titled DuplicateFileFinder.exe and occupies 785.48 KB (804328 bytes).
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.23 MB (3391368
bytes) on disk.
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (785.48 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (707.98 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (505.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- AusUninst.exe (141.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Auslogics Duplicate File Finder version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other Auslogics Duplicate File Finder versions:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is an application released by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Auslogics Duplicate File Finder from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Auslogics Duplicate File Finder or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics Duplicate File Finder". If it exists on your system the Auslogics Duplicate File Finder app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Auslogics Duplicate File Finder in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics Duplicate File Finder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Duplicate File Finder:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Duplicate File Finder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Auslogics Duplicate File Finder.
8. After removing Auslogics Duplicate File Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Duplicate File Finder that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics Duplicate File Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics Duplicate File Finder by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics Duplicate File Finder by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics Duplicate File Finder supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 18:00:53.973