Auslogics Driver Updater
This info is about Auslogics Driver Updater for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Auslogics Driver Updater from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can read more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Auslogics Driver Updater at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Usually the Auslogics Driver Updater program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Driver Updater directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Driver Updater\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Auslogics Driver Updater. DriverUpdater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.00 MB (3146696 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Auslogics Driver Updater. They take 5.97 MB (6256304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Downloader.exe (22.45 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (661.95 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (3.00 MB)
- GASender.exe (623.45 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (552.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Auslogics Driver Updater. You can find here a few links to other Auslogics Driver Updater releases:
...click to view all...
Auslogics Driver Updater is an application marketed by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Auslogics Driver Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Auslogics Driver Updater from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Auslogics Driver Updater or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics Driver Updater". If it exists on your system the Auslogics Driver Updater app will be found very quickly. After you click Auslogics Driver Updater in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Auslogics Driver Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Driver Updater:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Driver Updater\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Auslogics Driver Updater.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Driver Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Driver Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics Driver Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics Driver Updater by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics Driver Updater by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics Driver Updater supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 21:11:35.497