Auslogics DiskDefrag is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Auslogics DiskDefrag from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about Auslogics DiskDefrag can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Usually the Auslogics DiskDefrag application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\DiskDefrag folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Auslogics\DiskDefrag\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Auslogics DiskDefrag. DiskDefrag.exe is the Auslogics DiskDefrag's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.93 MB (2028728 bytes) on disk.
Auslogics DiskDefrag installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.63 MB (6949983
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdefrag.exe (574.18 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.93 MB)
- GASender.exe (38.68 KB)
- ndefrg32.exe (84.68 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (552.68 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins002.exe (1.16 MB)
This data is about Auslogics DiskDefrag version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Auslogics DiskDefrag:
...click to view all...
Auslogics DiskDefrag has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Auslogics DiskDefrag is a program released by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Auslogics DiskDefrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Auslogics DiskDefrag from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auslogics DiskDefrag or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics DiskDefrag". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics DiskDefrag program will be found automatically. When you click Auslogics DiskDefrag in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Auslogics DiskDefrag, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics DiskDefrag:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\DiskDefrag\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Auslogics DiskDefrag.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics DiskDefrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics DiskDefrag that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics DiskDefrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics DiskDefrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics DiskDefrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics DiskDefrag supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:41:25.037