Auslogics DiskDefrag is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Auslogics DiskDefrag from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about Auslogics DiskDefrag can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Usually the Auslogics DiskDefrag application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\DiskDefrag folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Auslogics\DiskDefrag\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Auslogics DiskDefrag. DiskDefrag.exe is the Auslogics DiskDefrag's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.93 MB (2028728 bytes) on disk.
Auslogics DiskDefrag installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.63 MB (6949983
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdefrag.exe (574.18 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.93 MB)
- GASender.exe (38.68 KB)
- ndefrg32.exe (84.68 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (552.68 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins002.exe (1.16 MB)
This data is about Auslogics DiskDefrag version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Auslogics DiskDefrag:
...click to view all...
Auslogics DiskDefrag has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\DiskDefrag\DiskDefrag.exe
Auslogics DiskDefrag is a program by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Auslogics DiskDefrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Auslogics DiskDefrag using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Auslogics DiskDefrag or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics DiskDefrag". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics DiskDefrag application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Auslogics DiskDefrag in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Auslogics DiskDefrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics DiskDefrag:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\DiskDefrag\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics DiskDefrag.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics DiskDefrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics DiskDefrag that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics DiskDefrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics DiskDefrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics DiskDefrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics DiskDefrag in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:41:25.037