Auslogics DiskDefrag is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Auslogics DiskDefrag from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Go over here
for more info on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Please follow http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
if you want to read more on Auslogics DiskDefrag on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\DiskDefrag directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Auslogics DiskDefrag's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\DiskDefrag\unins000.exe". DiskDefrag.exe is the Auslogics DiskDefrag's main executable file and it occupies about 1.08 MB (1134792 bytes) on disk.
Auslogics DiskDefrag contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.44 MB (3610088
bytes) on disk.
- cdefrag.exe (577.70 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.08 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (537.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- AusUninst.exe (141.70 KB)
This info is about Auslogics DiskDefrag version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other versions of Auslogics DiskDefrag:
...click to view all...
Auslogics DiskDefrag is an application offered by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Auslogics DiskDefrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Auslogics DiskDefrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Auslogics DiskDefrag or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics DiskDefrag". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics DiskDefrag app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Auslogics DiskDefrag in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics DiskDefrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics DiskDefrag:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\DiskDefrag\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics DiskDefrag.
8. After removing Auslogics DiskDefrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics DiskDefrag which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics DiskDefrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics DiskDefrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics DiskDefrag by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics DiskDefrag supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-10 12:18:29.840