This web page is about Auslogics BoostSpeed for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed from your PCAuslogics
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Auslogics. Usually the Auslogics BoostSpeed program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed. The application's main executable file occupies 2.12 MB (2217944 bytes) on disk and is labeled BoostSpeed.exe.
Auslogics BoostSpeed contains of the executables below. They occupy 22.76 MB (23870559
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AusUninst.exe (140.46 KB)
- BoostSpeed.exe (2.12 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (561.96 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (1.14 MB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.02 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (759.46 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (1.29 MB)
- DiskWiper.exe (725.96 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (713.46 KB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.11 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (705.96 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (877.46 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (70.46 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (81.96 KB)
- RegCleaner.exe (1.07 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (707.96 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (685.96 KB)
- SendLog.exe (1.43 MB)
- ServiceManager.exe (1.14 MB)
- StartupManager.exe (790.46 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.12 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (872.46 KB)
- TrackEraser.exe (784.96 KB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (735.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (150.65 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (845.96 KB)
- Version.exe (13.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Auslogics BoostSpeed. For more Auslogics BoostSpeed versions please click below:
Auslogics BoostSpeed is an application marketed by Auslogics. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Auslogics BoostSpeed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Auslogics BoostSpeed or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed". The Auslogics BoostSpeed application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Auslogics BoostSpeed in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Auslogics BoostSpeed, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics BoostSpeed.
8. After removing Auslogics BoostSpeed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics BoostSpeed which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics BoostSpeed using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed by Auslogics from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed by Auslogics is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-31 16:46:09.527