Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium
Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. Usually the Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium program is placed in the C:\Program Files\AusLogics BoostSpeed directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.23 MB (3387336 bytes) on disk and is named BoostSpeed.exe. A guide to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium from your system
Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium is comprised of the following executables which occupy 22.88 MB (23988147
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BoostSpeed.exe (3.23 MB)
- BrowserCare.exe (1.40 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (579.95 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.26 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (892.45 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (956.95 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (1.05 MB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.29 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (835.45 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (850.95 KB)
- GASender.exe (501.45 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (950.45 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (73.95 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (85.45 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (1.13 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (957.45 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (711.45 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (553.45 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (933.95 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.19 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (1.07 MB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.45 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (1.03 MB)
- Удалить AusLogics BoostSpeed.exe (104.18 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Auslogics BoostSpeed 10.0.3.0
Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130