Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium
Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. Usually the Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium program is placed in the C:\Program Files\AusLogics BoostSpeed directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.23 MB (3387336 bytes) on disk and is named BoostSpeed.exe. A way to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium from your system
Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium is comprised of the following executables which occupy 22.88 MB (23988147
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BoostSpeed.exe (3.23 MB)
- BrowserCare.exe (1.40 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (579.95 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.26 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (892.45 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (956.95 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (1.05 MB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.29 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (835.45 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (850.95 KB)
- GASender.exe (501.45 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (950.45 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (73.95 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (85.45 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (1.13 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (957.45 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (711.45 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (553.45 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (933.95 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.19 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (1.07 MB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.45 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (1.03 MB)
- Удалить AusLogics BoostSpeed.exe (104.18 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium.The files below were left behind on your disk by Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\AusLogics BoostSpeed\rdboot64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Auslogics BoostSpeed 18.104.22.168
Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium". If it exists on your system the Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130