Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0
Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0 from your PCSalat Production
. Take a look here
for more info on Salat Production. Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\uninstall\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0. BoostSpeed.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.17 MB (3323848 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0. They take an average of 22.62 MB (23723748
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoostSpeed.exe (3.17 MB)
- BrowserCare.exe (1.40 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (576.45 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.18 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (873.45 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (947.45 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (839.95 KB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.26 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (826.45 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (842.45 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (942.45 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (73.95 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (85.45 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (1.08 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (848.95 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (707.45 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (549.95 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (926.45 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.19 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (1.06 MB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.44 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (1.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1,007.93 KB)
This page is about Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0 version 7.0.0
Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0 is an application marketed by Salat Production. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0". The Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0.
8. After removing Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0 by Salat Production from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0 by Salat Production is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed, âåğñèÿ 7.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 17:00:06.293