Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0
Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd. & RePack by Dodakaedr
. Take a look here
for more information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. & RePack by Dodakaedr. You can get more details on Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 at http://www.auslogics.com/ru
. Usually the Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\uninstall.exe". Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0's main file takes around 3.23 MB (3388360 bytes) and its name is BoostSpeed.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0. They occupy about 25.05 MB (26263144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoostSpeed.exe (3.23 MB)
- BrowserCare.exe (1.40 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (579.95 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.25 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (890.95 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (956.45 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (1.05 MB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.29 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (835.45 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (850.95 KB)
- GASender.exe (501.45 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (948.95 KB)
- Language.exe (920.16 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (85.45 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (1.13 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (955.95 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (711.45 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (553.45 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (932.95 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.19 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (1.07 MB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.44 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.46 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.0
of Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 is an application by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. & RePack by Dodakaedr. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/ru
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0.
8. After removing Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. & RePack by Dodakaedr from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. & RePack by Dodakaedr is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 v7.5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130