Auslogics BoostSpeed 7
You can find on this page details on how to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Further information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
to get more data about Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 7. BoostSpeed.exe is the Auslogics BoostSpeed 7's primary executable file and it occupies around 3.22 MB (3372488 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Auslogics BoostSpeed 7. They take an average of 23.87 MB (25029368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoostSpeed.exe (3.22 MB)
- BrowserCare.exe (1.40 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (579.45 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.25 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (887.95 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (953.45 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (1.05 MB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.29 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (832.45 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (848.45 KB)
- GASender.exe (623.45 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (945.95 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (73.95 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (1.12 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (952.95 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (709.95 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (552.95 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (929.45 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.19 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (1.07 MB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (1.02 MB)
This info is about Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\BoostSpeed.exe
Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 is a program released by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed 7". If it exists on your system the Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Auslogics BoostSpeed 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics BoostSpeed 7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 7.
8. After removing Auslogics BoostSpeed 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 02:40:57.140