Auslogics BoostSpeed 7
Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. More information about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be found here
. You can see more info about Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 is C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\unins000.exe. BoostSpeed.exe is the Auslogics BoostSpeed 7's main executable file and it takes about 3.22 MB (3378632 bytes) on disk.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 23.79 MB (24941304
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BoostSpeed.exe (3.22 MB)
- BrowserCare.exe (1.40 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (580.45 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.26 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (892.45 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (957.95 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (1.05 MB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.29 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (836.95 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (852.45 KB)
- GASender.exe (500.45 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (950.45 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (73.95 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (1.13 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (957.95 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (710.45 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (508.45 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (934.45 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.19 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (1.07 MB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (1.03 MB)
The current page applies to Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 releases:
...click to view all...
Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 7:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Auslogics\BoostSpeed
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\ActionCenterHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\ATPopupsHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\ATToolsExtHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\ATToolsStdHelper.dll
Additional registry values that you should remove:
Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 is an application by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed 7". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics BoostSpeed 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics BoostSpeed 7:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 7.
8. After removing Auslogics BoostSpeed 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 18:15:58.570