You can find below details on how to remove Auslogics BenchTown for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Auslogics BenchTown from your computerAuslogics Software Pty Ltd
. Open here
where you can read more on Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. Click on http://www.benchtown.com
to get more facts about Auslogics BenchTown on Auslogics Software Pty Ltd's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BenchTown folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Auslogics BenchTown is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BenchTown\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called BenchTown.exe and its approximative size is 2.59 MB (2712280 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Auslogics BenchTown. They occupy about 3.29 MB (3451528
bytes) on disk.
- AusUninst.exe (10.21 KB)
- BenchTown.exe (2.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.71 KB)
This web page is about Auslogics BenchTown version 1.0
Auslogics BenchTown has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Auslogics BenchTown when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program FUserNameles (x86)\AuslogUserNamecs\AuslogUserNamecs BenchTown
Registry that is not cleaned:
Auslogics BenchTown is an application offered by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Auslogics BenchTown is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Auslogics BenchTown from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Auslogics BenchTown or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auslogics BenchTown". The Auslogics BenchTown application will be found very quickly. When you click Auslogics BenchTown in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Auslogics BenchTown, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics BenchTown:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.benchtown.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BenchTown\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics BenchTown.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics BenchTown, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics BenchTown that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics BenchTown with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics BenchTown by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics BenchTown by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics BenchTown supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:54:11.453