Aurora Blu-ray Media Player
Aurora Blu-ray Media Player is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Aurora Blu-ray Media Player from your systemAurora Software Inc.
. You can find out more on Aurora Software Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.bluray-player-software.com
if you want to read more on Aurora Blu-ray Media Player on Aurora Software Inc.'s web page. Usually the Aurora Blu-ray Media Player program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Aurora Blu-ray Media Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Aurora Blu-ray Media Player.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.94 MB (2038272 bytes) on disk.
Aurora Blu-ray Media Player contains of the executables below. They occupy 38.47 MB (40343004
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Aurora Blu-ray Media Player.exe (1.94 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (106.00 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (81.50 KB)
- Raytooth.exe (132.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.12 KB)
- setup.exe (36.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1240
of Aurora Blu-ray Media Player. Click on the links below for other Aurora Blu-ray Media Player versions:
...click to view all...
Aurora Blu-ray Media Player is an application marketed by Aurora Software Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Aurora Blu-ray Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Aurora Blu-ray Media Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Aurora Blu-ray Media Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aurora Blu-ray Media Player". If it is installed on your PC the Aurora Blu-ray Media Player program will be found automatically. When you click Aurora Blu-ray Media Player in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Aurora Blu-ray Media Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aurora Blu-ray Media Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.bluray-player-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aurora Software\Aurora Blu-ray Media Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Aurora Blu-ray Media Player.
8. After uninstalling Aurora Blu-ray Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Aurora Blu-ray Media Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aurora Blu-ray Media Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Aurora Blu-ray Media Player by Aurora Software Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Aurora Blu-ray Media Player by Aurora Software Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Aurora Blu-ray Media Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 21:21:58.467