Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR)
You can find on this page details on how to remove Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR) for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR) from your PCMozilla
. Take a look here
for more information on Mozilla. Please open http://www.mozilla.org
if you want to read more on Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR) on Mozilla's website. Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR) is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR). firefox.exe is the Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR)'s primary executable file and it takes around 896.00 KB (917504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR). They take 1.92 MB (2015380
bytes) on disk.
- crashreporter.exe (116.00 KB)
- firefox.exe (896.00 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (9.50 KB)
- updater.exe (256.00 KB)
- helper.exe (690.64 KB)
The current page applies to Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR) version 9.02
Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR) is a program released by Mozilla. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR)". The Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR) in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR).
8. After uninstalling Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR) by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 es-AR) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 17:09:39.350