Auralia 4 Cloud
This page is about Auralia 4 Cloud for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Auralia 4 Cloud from your computerRising Software Australia
. Further information on Rising Software Australia can be found here
. Please open http://www.risingsoftware.com/
if you want to read more on Auralia 4 Cloud on Rising Software Australia's website. Usually the Auralia 4 Cloud program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising Software\Auralia4Cloud folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Auralia 4 Cloud's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising Software\Auralia4Cloud\unins000.exe. Auralia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 11.29 MB (11843240 bytes) on disk.
Auralia 4 Cloud contains of the executables below. They take 17.23 MB (18068942
bytes) on disk.
- assistant.exe (1.23 MB)
- Auralia.exe (11.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
This page is about Auralia 4 Cloud version 4
Auralia 4 Cloud is a program offered by the software company Rising Software Australia. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Auralia 4 Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Auralia 4 Cloud from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Auralia 4 Cloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auralia 4 Cloud". If it is installed on your PC the Auralia 4 Cloud app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Auralia 4 Cloud in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Auralia 4 Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auralia 4 Cloud:
- The software company is: http://www.risingsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising Software\Auralia4Cloud\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Auralia 4 Cloud.
8. After uninstalling Auralia 4 Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Auralia 4 Cloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auralia 4 Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Auralia 4 Cloud by Rising Software Australia from your computer, we are not saying that Auralia 4 Cloud by Rising Software Australia is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auralia 4 Cloud supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-20 03:21:02.320