Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7
This page contains complete information on how to remove Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7 from your PCaura4you.com
. You can find out more on aura4you.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.aura4you.com
to get more data about Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7 on aura4you.com's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aura4You\Aura DVD Copy directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Aura4You\Aura DVD Copy\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7. dvdcloner.exe is the Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7's primary executable file and it takes around 6.43 MB (6742832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7. They occupy about 10.62 MB (11131014
bytes) on disk.
- Aura-Software-Manager-setup-1.0.3.exe (2.92 MB)
- closehandle.exe (124.00 KB)
- dvdcloner.exe (6.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This data is about Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7 version 1.3.7
Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7 is an application released by aura4you.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7". If it is installed on your PC the Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.aura4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aura4You\Aura DVD Copy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7.
8. After uninstalling Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7 by aura4you.com from your computer, we are not saying that Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7 by aura4you.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aura DVD Copy 1.3.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-13 06:18:28.310