This web page is about Audiority XenoVerb for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Audiority XenoVerb from your systemAudiority
. More information on Audiority can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Audiority\XenoVerb folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Audiority XenoVerb is C:\Program Files\Audiority\XenoVerb\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and occupies 1.15 MB (1202385 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Audiority XenoVerb. They take about 1.15 MB (1202385
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.4
of Audiority XenoVerb. You can find below info on other application versions of Audiority XenoVerb:
Audiority XenoVerb is an application offered by Audiority. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Audiority XenoVerb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Audiority XenoVerb from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Audiority XenoVerb or simply click the Search field and type in "Audiority XenoVerb". If it is installed on your PC the Audiority XenoVerb application will be found very quickly. When you select Audiority XenoVerb in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Audiority XenoVerb, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Audiority XenoVerb.
8. After removing Audiority XenoVerb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Audiority XenoVerb that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Audiority XenoVerb using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Audiority XenoVerb by Audiority from your PC, nor are we saying that Audiority XenoVerb by Audiority is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Audiority XenoVerb supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 22:44:28.383