AudioShell 2.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AudioShell 2.0 from your systemSoftpointer Inc
. You can find out more on Softpointer Inc or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about AudioShell 2.0 can be found at http://www.softpointer.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\AudioShell folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for AudioShell 2.0 is C:\Program Files\AudioShell\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.87 MB (3008608 bytes) on disk and is titled AudioShellApp.exe.
The following executables are installed along with AudioShell 2.0. They occupy about 3.99 MB (4188352
bytes) on disk.
- AudioShellApp.exe (2.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of AudioShell 2.0.
AudioShell 2.0 is a program marketed by the software company Softpointer Inc. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase AudioShell 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AudioShell 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudioShell 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "AudioShell 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the AudioShell 2.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select AudioShell 2.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudioShell 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AudioShell 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.softpointer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AudioShell\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudioShell 2.0.
8. After uninstalling AudioShell 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudioShell 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudioShell 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudioShell 2.0 by Softpointer Inc from your PC, we are not saying that AudioShell 2.0 by Softpointer Inc is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AudioShell 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-26 18:49:18.927