AudioShell 1.3.5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall AudioShell 1.3.5 from your systemSoftpointer Inc
. Further information on Softpointer Inc can be found here
. You can see more info on AudioShell 1.3.5 at http://www.softpointer.com/
. Usually the AudioShell 1.3.5 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\AudioShell directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing AudioShell 1.3.5 is C:\Program Files\AudioShell\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. AudioShell 1.3.5's primary file takes about 667.98 KB (684008 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AudioShell 1.3.5. They take 667.98 KB (684008
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.5
of AudioShell 1.3.5.
AudioShell 1.3.5 is a program offered by the software company Softpointer Inc. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove AudioShell 1.3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AudioShell 1.3.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudioShell 1.3.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudioShell 1.3.5". If it exists on your system the AudioShell 1.3.5 application will be found automatically. When you select AudioShell 1.3.5 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudioShell 1.3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AudioShell 1.3.5:
- The software company is: http://www.softpointer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AudioShell\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudioShell 1.3.5.
8. After removing AudioShell 1.3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AudioShell 1.3.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudioShell 1.3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudioShell 1.3.5 by Softpointer Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that AudioShell 1.3.5 by Softpointer Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudioShell 1.3.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:07:04.170