AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1
AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1 from your computerArturia
. More information on Arturia can be seen here
. Click on http://www.arturia.com/
to get more data about AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1 on Arturia's website. Usually the AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\AudioFuse Control Center directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\AudioFuse Control Center\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1. AudioFuse Control Center.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.43 MB (6744576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1. They take about 13.55 MB (14209653
bytes) on disk.
- AudioFuse Control Center.exe (6.43 MB)
- AudioFuseControlCenterAgent.exe (3.58 MB)
- AudioFuse_DriverSetup.exe (2.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1
of AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1.
AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1 is a program by Arturia. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1". If it exists on your system the AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1:
- The software company is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\AudioFuse Control Center\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1.
8. After uninstalling AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1 by Arturia from your PC, nor are we saying that AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1 by Arturia is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudioFuse Control Center 1.0.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 00:13:29.437