AudioDocs is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Inix Software\AudioDocs folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. AudioDocs.exe is the AudioDocs's main executable file and it takes about 801.50 KB (820736 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall AudioDocs from your system
The following executable files are incorporated in AudioDocs. They take 834.77 KB (854803
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (33.27 KB)
- AudioDocs.exe (801.50 KB)
Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall AudioDocs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AudioDocs from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudioDocs or simply click the Search field and type in "AudioDocs". If it is installed on your PC the AudioDocs application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AudioDocs in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudioDocs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudioDocs.
8. After removing AudioDocs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudioDocs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudioDocs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130