AudioConverter Studio 9.1
AudioConverter Studio 9.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudioConverter Studio 9.1 from your systemManiacTools.com
. More info about ManiacTools.com can be read here
. More details about AudioConverter Studio 9.1 can be found at http://www.ManiacTools.com
. Usually the AudioConverter Studio 9.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioConverter Studio folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for AudioConverter Studio 9.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioConverter Studio\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.34 MB (5594888 bytes) on disk and is titled converter.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with AudioConverter Studio 9.1. They occupy about 7.05 MB (7397392
bytes) on disk.
- converter.exe (5.34 MB)
- flac.exe (212.00 KB)
- mppenc.exe (117.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.1
of AudioConverter Studio 9.1.
AudioConverter Studio 9.1 is a program marketed by ManiacTools.com. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase AudioConverter Studio 9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AudioConverter Studio 9.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudioConverter Studio 9.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudioConverter Studio 9.1". If it exists on your system the AudioConverter Studio 9.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select AudioConverter Studio 9.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AudioConverter Studio 9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AudioConverter Studio 9.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ManiacTools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioConverter Studio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudioConverter Studio 9.1.
8. After uninstalling AudioConverter Studio 9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudioConverter Studio 9.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudioConverter Studio 9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudioConverter Studio 9.1 by ManiacTools.com from your computer, nor are we saying that AudioConverter Studio 9.1 by ManiacTools.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudioConverter Studio 9.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:42:39.837