Audio Editor Pro 5.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Audio Editor Pro 5.1 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Audio Editor Pro 5.1 from your computerAudioEditorPro Co., Ltd.
. More information about AudioEditorPro Co., Ltd. can be found here
. More information about the program Audio Editor Pro 5.1 can be seen at http://www.audioeditorpro.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Audio Editor Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). Audio Editor Pro 5.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Audio Editor Pro\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled audioeditorpro.exe and it has a size of 6.38 MB (6684672 bytes).
Audio Editor Pro 5.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.38 MB (11936307
bytes) on disk.
- audioeditorpro.exe (6.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- wmfdist.exe (3.87 MB)
The current page applies to Audio Editor Pro 5.1 version 5.1
Audio Editor Pro 5.1 is a program offered by the software company AudioEditorPro Co., Ltd.. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Audio Editor Pro 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Audio Editor Pro 5.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Audio Editor Pro 5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Audio Editor Pro 5.1". If it is installed on your PC the Audio Editor Pro 5.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Audio Editor Pro 5.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Audio Editor Pro 5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Audio Editor Pro 5.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.audioeditorpro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Audio Editor Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Audio Editor Pro 5.1.
8. After removing Audio Editor Pro 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Audio Editor Pro 5.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Audio Editor Pro 5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Audio Editor Pro 5.1 by AudioEditorPro Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Audio Editor Pro 5.1 by AudioEditorPro Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Audio Editor Pro 5.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 08:26:38.090