Audio Amplifier Free
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Audio Amplifier Free for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Audio Amplifier Free from your systemDanDans Digital Media
. Check out here
for more info on DanDans Digital Media. More information about Audio Amplifier Free can be found at http://www.dandans.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Amplifier Free directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Audio Amplifier Free is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Amplifier Free\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.16 MB (1216512 bytes) on disk and is labeled AudioAmplifierFree.exe.
Audio Amplifier Free installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.84 MB (1933301
bytes) on disk.
- AudioAmplifierFree.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
Audio Amplifier Free has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by Audio Amplifier Free when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_audio-amplifier-free.soft32.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_audio-amplifier-pro.windows8compatible.com_0.localstorage
Audio Amplifier Free is a program released by the software company DanDans Digital Media. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Audio Amplifier Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Audio Amplifier Free from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Audio Amplifier Free or simply click the Search feature and type in "Audio Amplifier Free". If it is installed on your PC the Audio Amplifier Free application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Audio Amplifier Free in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Audio Amplifier Free, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Audio Amplifier Free:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dandans.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Amplifier Free\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Audio Amplifier Free.
8. After removing Audio Amplifier Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Audio Amplifier Free that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Audio Amplifier Free with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Audio Amplifier Free by DanDans Digital Media from your computer, we are not saying that Audio Amplifier Free by DanDans Digital Media is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Audio Amplifier Free in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:39:08.883