You can find below details on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be found here
. AudibleManager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk and is named Upgrade.exe.
AudibleManager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 508.40052488.40043104.40052496
of AudibleManager. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program marketed by Audible, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AudibleManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it exists on your system the AudibleManager program will be found automatically. After you select AudibleManager in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 05:08:20.913