This page contains detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Audible, Inc.. Usually the AudibleManager application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling AudibleManager is C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.38 MB (1451592 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.69 MB (3866888
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (1.67 MB)
- Manager.exe (1.38 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (645.35 KB)
This info is about AudibleManager version 2008621742.2008621385.2.0
only. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application offered by Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AudibleManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AudibleManager in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:59:13.620