AudibleManager is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Audible, Inc.. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's primary executable file and it takes around 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AudibleManager. They take an average of 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 0.0.285212944.35202920
alone. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application offered by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AudibleManager in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 15:26:25.250