AudibleManager is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Audible, Inc.. AudibleManager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. AudibleManager's primary file takes about 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) and is called Upgrade.exe.
AudibleManager is composed of the following executables which take 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 20048273184.108.40.206836978
only. You can find here a few links to other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application released by the software company Audible, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AudibleManager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. After you click AudibleManager in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 20:16:30.973