You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. You can read more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Upgrade.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about AudibleManager version 0.47.1703436.1997040160
alone. For more AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program marketed by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AudibleManager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AudibleManager in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudibleManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 08:54:58.897