This page contains complete information on how to remove AudibleManager for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your systemAudible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the AudibleManager program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory, depending on the user's option during install. AudibleManager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager is composed of the following executables which take 6.85 MB (7184520
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about AudibleManager version 19987324184.108.40.20646458
alone. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application by Audible, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager app will be found very quickly. When you select AudibleManager in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudibleManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 15:05:21.980