Audible Download Manager
Audible Download Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Audible Download Manager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Audible, Inc.. Audible Download Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Audible Download Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe /Uninstall. Audible Download Manager's primary file takes around 2.03 MB (2125472 bytes) and its name is AudibleDownloadHelper.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Audible Download Manager. They occupy 3.62 MB (3798352
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Audible Download Manager. You can find here a few links to other Audible Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Audible Download Manager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Audible Download Manager is an application marketed by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Audible Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Audible Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Audible Download Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Audible Download Manager". The Audible Download Manager program will be found very quickly. After you select Audible Download Manager in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Audible Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Audible Download Manager.
8. After removing Audible Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Audible Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Audible Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Audible Download Manager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Audible Download Manager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Audible Download Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:35:52.810