This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Audials for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Audials from your systemAudials AG
. More information on Audials AG can be seen here
. Further information about Audials can be seen at http://www.audials.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audials\Audials 10 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is named AudialsStarter.exe and its approximative size is 4.47 MB (4687624 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Audials. They take about 54.79 MB (57446655
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (529.76 KB)
- Audials.exe (451.26 KB)
- AudialsPlayer.exe (694.26 KB)
- AudialsStarter.exe (4.47 MB)
- AudialsWebInstaller.exe (1.21 MB)
- CallUninstallSurvey.exe (848.26 KB)
- CrashSender.exe (545.26 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- DotNetPrerequisiteChecker.exe (2.67 MB)
- DvdRipper.exe (209.76 KB)
- faac.exe (259.26 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (11.47 MB)
- ImportFormerAudialsVersionSettings.exe (1.24 MB)
- lzma.exe (63.50 KB)
- mjpeg.exe (7.98 MB)
- MP3Normalizer.exe (96.26 KB)
- PrivilegedHelper.exe (73.26 KB)
- Restarter.exe (191.26 KB)
- RSDriverManager.exe (1.37 MB)
- SetupFinalizer.exe (275.26 KB)
- StartKbd.exe (11.26 KB)
- USBUnplugMonitor.exe (1.22 MB)
- VCredistSmartChecker.exe (265.26 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (234.76 KB)
- mplayer.exe (15.81 MB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (63.76 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (23.26 KB)
- RRNetCapInstall.exe (129.76 KB)
- RRNetCapUninstall.exe (84.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (31.76 KB)
- install.exe (63.76 KB)
- uninstall.exe (19.76 KB)
- cleanup.exe (37.26 KB)
- install.exe (66.26 KB)
- uninstall.exe (21.26 KB)
- VCDAudioService.exe (175.26 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (57.76 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (225.26 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (169.76 KB)
- VCDWCleanup.exe (62.26 KB)
- VCDWInstall.exe (279.76 KB)
- VCDWUninstall.exe (216.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.2.19305.500
of Audials. Click on the links below for other Audials versions:
...click to view all...
Audials is a program marketed by Audials AG. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Audials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Audials from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Audials or simply click the Search feature and type in "Audials". The Audials application will be found automatically. After you click Audials in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Audials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Audials.
8. After uninstalling Audials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Audials that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Audials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Audials by Audials AG from your PC, nor are we saying that Audials by Audials AG is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Audials in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 18:08:13.193