This page contains complete information on how to remove Audacity 2.0.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Audacity 2.0.5 from your PCAudacity Team
. More information about Audacity Team can be read here
. Please follow http://audacity.sourceforge.net
if you want to read more on Audacity 2.0.5 on Audacity Team's website. Audacity 2.0.5 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Audacity 2.0.5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\unins000.exe. audacity.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.11 MB (7457792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Audacity 2.0.5. They take about 8.53 MB (8939209
bytes) on disk.
- audacity.exe (7.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5
of Audacity 2.0.5.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Audacity 2.0.5.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Audacity
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Audacity\Languages\ca@valencia\Audacity.mo
- C:\Program Files\Audacity\Languages\pt\Audacity.mo
- C:\Program Files\Audacity\Languages\pt\wxstd.mo
- C:\Program Files\Audacity\Languages\wxstd\wxstd.mo
- C:\Program Files\Audacity\Languages\zh\Audacity.mo
- C:\Program Files\Audacity\Languages\zh\wxstd.mo
- C:\Program Files\Audacity\Nyquist\bug.lsp
- C:\Program Files\Audacity\wxbase28u_net_vc_custom.dll
- C:\Program Files\Audacity\wxbase28u_vc_custom.dll
- C:\Program Files\Audacity\wxmsw28u_adv_vc_custom.dll
- C:\Program Files\Audacity\wxmsw28u_core_vc_custom.dll
- C:\Program Files\Audacity\wxmsw28u_html_vc_custom.dll
Audacity 2.0.5 is a program marketed by the software company Audacity Team. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Audacity 2.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Audacity 2.0.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Audacity 2.0.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Audacity 2.0.5". If it is installed on your PC the Audacity 2.0.5 application will be found automatically. When you select Audacity 2.0.5 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Audacity 2.0.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Audacity 2.0.5:
- The publisher is: http://audacity.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Audacity 2.0.5.
8. After removing Audacity 2.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Audacity 2.0.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Audacity 2.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Audacity 2.0.5 by Audacity Team from your PC, we are not saying that Audacity 2.0.5 by Audacity Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Audacity 2.0.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:05:17.060