This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Audacity 2.0.4 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Audacity 2.0.4 from your computerAudacity Team
. More data about Audacity Team can be seen here
. More information about the application Audacity 2.0.4 can be seen at http://audacity.sourceforge.net
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Audacity 2.0.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\unins000.exe. audacity.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.08 MB (7429120 bytes) on disk.
Audacity 2.0.4 contains of the executables below. They take 8.50 MB (8910537
bytes) on disk.
- audacity.exe (7.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
This data is about Audacity 2.0.4 version 2.0.4
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Audacity 2.0.4.Folders left behind when you uninstall Audacity 2.0.4:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Audacity 2.0.4 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Languages\ca@valencia\Audacity.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Languages\pt\Audacity.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Languages\pt\wxstd.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Languages\wxstd\wxstd.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Languages\zh\Audacity.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Languages\zh\wxstd.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Nyquist\bug.lsp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\wxbase28u_net_vc_custom.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\wxbase28u_vc_custom.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\wxmsw28u_adv_vc_custom.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\wxmsw28u_core_vc_custom.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\wxmsw28u_html_vc_custom.dll
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\audacity.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\audacity.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3427728379-232523650-1008975678-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\unins000.exe
Audacity 2.0.4 is an application by Audacity Team. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Audacity 2.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Audacity 2.0.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Audacity 2.0.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Audacity 2.0.4". The Audacity 2.0.4 program will be found very quickly. After you select Audacity 2.0.4 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Audacity 2.0.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Audacity 2.0.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://audacity.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Audacity 2.0.4.
8. After removing Audacity 2.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Audacity 2.0.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Audacity 2.0.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Audacity 2.0.4 by Audacity Team from your PC, we are not saying that Audacity 2.0.4 by Audacity Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Audacity 2.0.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:06:22.927