This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Audacity 2.0.4 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Audacity 2.0.4 from your systemAudacity Team
. More data about Audacity Team can be seen here
. More information about the application Audacity 2.0.4 can be seen at http://audacity.sourceforge.net
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Audacity 2.0.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\unins000.exe. audacity.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.08 MB (7429120 bytes) on disk.
Audacity 2.0.4 contains of the executables below. They take 8.50 MB (8910537
bytes) on disk.
- audacity.exe (7.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
This data is about Audacity 2.0.4 version 2.0.4
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Audacity 2.0.4.Folders left behind when you uninstall Audacity 2.0.4:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Audacity 2.0.4 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Languages\ca@valencia\Audacity.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Languages\pt\Audacity.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Languages\pt\wxstd.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Languages\wxstd\wxstd.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Languages\zh\Audacity.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Languages\zh\wxstd.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Nyquist\bug.lsp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\wxbase28u_net_vc_custom.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\wxbase28u_vc_custom.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\wxmsw28u_adv_vc_custom.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\wxmsw28u_core_vc_custom.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\wxmsw28u_html_vc_custom.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Audacity\Chains\MP3 Conversion.txt
Audacity 2.0.4 is an application offered by Audacity Team. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Audacity 2.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Audacity 2.0.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Audacity 2.0.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Audacity 2.0.4". If it is installed on your PC the Audacity 2.0.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Audacity 2.0.4 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Audacity 2.0.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Audacity 2.0.4:
- The publisher is: http://audacity.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Audacity 2.0.4.
8. After removing Audacity 2.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Audacity 2.0.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Audacity 2.0.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Audacity 2.0.4 by Audacity Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Audacity 2.0.4 by Audacity Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Audacity 2.0.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:06:22.927