Audacity 1.2.6 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. Detailed information about Audacity 1.2.6 can be seen at A guide to uninstall Audacity 1.2.6 from your computerhttp://audacity.sourceforge.net
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Audacity directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Audacity\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Audacity 1.2.6. Audacity 1.2.6's primary file takes around 5.05 MB (5296128 bytes) and its name is audacity.exe.
Audacity 1.2.6 contains of the executables below. They take 5.69 MB (5970202
bytes) on disk.
- audacity.exe (5.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.6
of Audacity 1.2.6.
If you are manually uninstalling Audacity 1.2.6 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Audacity 1.2.6 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\audacity.aup
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\audacity_data\b00000.au
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\audacity_data\b00001.au
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Languages\pt\Audacity.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Languages\zh\Audacity.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Nyquist\bug.lsp
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IntelliType Pro\AppSpecific\audacity.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\G:\Multimedia\Audio\audacity-win-2.1.3.exe
Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Audacity 1.2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Audacity 1.2.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Audacity 1.2.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Audacity 1.2.6". If it exists on your system the Audacity 1.2.6 application will be found very quickly. After you select Audacity 1.2.6 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Audacity 1.2.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Audacity 1.2.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://audacity.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Audacity\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Audacity 1.2.6.
8. After removing Audacity 1.2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Audacity 1.2.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Audacity 1.2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130