Audacity 1.2.6 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. Detailed information about Audacity 1.2.6 can be seen at A way to uninstall Audacity 1.2.6 from your PChttp://audacity.sourceforge.net
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Audacity directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Audacity\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Audacity 1.2.6. Audacity 1.2.6's primary file takes around 5.05 MB (5296128 bytes) and its name is audacity.exe.
Audacity 1.2.6 contains of the executables below. They take 5.69 MB (5970202
bytes) on disk.
- audacity.exe (5.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.6
of Audacity 1.2.6.
If you are manually uninstalling Audacity 1.2.6 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Audacity 1.2.6 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\audacity.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Plug-Ins\GVerb.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Plug-Ins\Hard Limiter.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\Plug-Ins\sc4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity\unins000.exe
Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Audacity 1.2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Audacity 1.2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Audacity 1.2.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Audacity 1.2.6". If it is installed on your PC the Audacity 1.2.6 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Audacity 1.2.6 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Audacity 1.2.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Audacity 1.2.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://audacity.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Audacity\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Audacity 1.2.6.
8. After removing Audacity 1.2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Audacity 1.2.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Audacity 1.2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130